Scoliosis and Spine Online Learning (SSOL) is committed to providing current, science-based education and training in the field of scoliosis and other spinal conditions. We provide education and support to health care professionals and the patients and families they serve.
SSOL webinars and courses are presented by the world's foremost authorities reaching nearly 100 countries across six continents... and our SSOL community continues to grow.
We welcome patients, families, medical professionals, researchers and others who work in the field of scoliosis and spine health to join us on this collaborative platform for both virtual and in-person learning.
1. Dr. Jean-Claude de Mauroy, Lyon Method Educator, France
2. Andrea Lebel, PT Lyon Method Accreditation Course Instructor, Canada
Please use this link to have direct access to all tutorials as well as, you can register and pay for the Lyon Method Certification Course. Lyon Method Theory Course and Certification is open to all professionals with no prerequisite.
Registered Students will use their assigned personal code to avoid fees.
Scoliosis & formulae - Shift or bending? That's the question !
1. The Role of Intrinsic Spinal Mechanisms in the Pathogenesis of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Does a preexistent pattern of vertebral rotation exist in the normal, nonscoliotic human spine?
- Are curve patterns in neuromuscular ...
SSOL-LM Certification: Tutorial 32-Secrets of the 12 basic Lyon Method exercises
Jean Claude de Mauroy published the 12 basic exercises in "Scoliosis Reeducation" with Pierre Stagnara & Georges Mollon. The first edition dates back to 1978, and was presented in Lyon during the "Scoliosis Days", attended by over 1,000 participants from all over Europe. Even if numerous informat...